Key Insights For Digital Product Budgeting In 2020
When it comes to digital product development, many businesses are moving away from the fixed price, fixed scope model to more flexible agile development processes. Managing and forecasting budgets for this can get often become complex.
Download the free guide and find out more about:
- Key tips and insights into budgeting for agile digital product development in 2020 and beyond
- How to estimate Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) costs for digital projects
- How discovery phases help to determine the scope of work and associated costs
- How to use different cost estimation practices to gain stakeholder buy-in
- How agile sprint pricing models are determined
With over 10 years experience building digital products across web and mobile for multiple industries, we've put together a handy guide that will allow you to understand how to properly forecast and budget for digital product development across mobile and web platforms.